Black Buck Resort - Jungle Lodges, Bidar
Black Buck Resort property of Jungle Resorts and Lodges, Govt of Karnataka. The Resort is just 18 KM from the City of Bidar in North Karnataka.
Black Buck Resort is located between the Honnikeri Reserve Forest and the Vilaspur Lake. The Resort got its name by Black Buck surrounding around the Resort.
You can also view the Black Buck roaming around the Resort. Even Peacocksmake a sudden appearance during the stay in the Resort.
The resort has 18 spacious cottages dotting the periphery of the lake.
The Surrounding open grasslands are home to a healthy population of Blackbucks.
Perfect setting for those who can snuggle into the blanket of serenity that surrounds the resort
You can savour the unique experience of trailing blackbucks on foot and watch them disappear into thickets
Why Choose Skyway
IATA Accredited, Active Member of Indian Association of Tour Operators (IATO), Travel Agent Federation of India (TAFI) & Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA)
100% TAILOR MADE
- Your entire holiday is designed around your requirements.
- Explore your interests at your own speed.
- Select your preferred accommodation & vehicle
- Create the perfect trip with the help of our specialists.
- Our travel experts have complete knowledge of destination.
- Our travel experts will handle your trip from start to finish.
- Make the most of your time and budget.
THE BEST GUIDES
- Make the difference between a good trip and an outstanding one.
- Training by Ministry of Tourism, hand picked by us or our local partners as the best available.
- Offering more than just dates and names, they strive to offer real insight into their region.
- 24/7 emergency India contact number while travelling +91-8884 467 467
- Established for over 25 years.
- IATA Accredited
- Recognised by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India as Inbound Tour Operator in India.